Barkly Field Coat - Dark Navy
Styled on the traditional Field Coat our Barkly Jacket introduces Desert Wax; a high performance waxed cotton fabric that is breathable, strong and durable.
The Barkly Field Coat - Dark Navy is also available in MILITARY.*please note the Barkly Field Coat in Military is pictured below to show the fit. The Barkly Field Coat in Dark Navy has the same shape and fit as the Military.
At Driza-Bone, we believe in making timeless, functional and comfortable clothing that is designed to fit and made to endure.
Never influenced by trends or fashion cycles, our garments are designed to be worn time and time again. Inspired by the hard-wearing qualities of workwear and military apparel, Driza-Bone products are durable and will serve you well, even in the harshest of elements.
Our investment in design, quality materials and manufacturing processes ensure that you can depend on every Driza-Bone garment is one you can depend on and one you’ll want to wear.
Everything you need. Nothing you don’t.
- Code: COM2098CN0-MIL
- Construction: 100% Desert Wax outer, 100% quilted cotton lining
- Desert Wax construction makes it waterproof, wind resistant and warm
- Detachable hood with drawstring
- Two front pockets with hand warmer entry, button down flaps and bellowed edges for more room to store your belongings
- Two extra upper chest hand warmer pockets
- Zip and button closure to give you extra protection from the wind
- Drawcord waist to tailor the fit to how you like it
- Two hidden inner chest pockets with zip closure for extra storage
- Self fabric zip puller means you don't have to fiddle with the zip and it's easy to do up
- Corduroy collar makes the jacket comfortable around your neck
- Quilted cotton lining for extra warmth and protection from the elements
At Driza-Bone, we are committed to creating products that last, which is why we endeavour to use durable, high quality materials. To ensure that your Driza-Bone piece lasts you as long as possible, we recommend the following care for your garment:
- Sponge or rinse with cold water (do not use detergents on the Desert Wax fabric)
- Allow to dry naturally in shade
- Store in a cool, dry place
- Do not tumble dry
- Do not iron
- Do not dry clean
- Avoid exposure to high temperature heat sources or any form of ignition
We also recommend the following maintenance for the Desert Wax fabric:
- Inspect regularly for dry areas such as shoulder and neck seams, sleeve creases and pockets
- Apply Desert Wax Reproofer annually or as required (this will depend on wear, care and use)
- To apply the Desert Wax Reproofer please refer to the instructions under the 'Garment Care' tab at the bottom of the page
Orders are currently dispatched from our warehouse in 2 – 6 business days after receipt of order.
Free delivery is available within Australia for orders over $100 in Australia.
Deliveries outside Australia are dispatched 7 – 10 days after receipt of order.
If you wish to return an item due to incorrect sizing, receipt of wrong or faulty goods, or the item isn’t quite right, please let us know by calling or emailing our customer service team:
+61 3 9425 2222
Return the items to us in original condition within 14 days of purchase for an exchange or refund.
We offer free returns within Australia. For returns outside of Australia, unless the product is faulty, customers are responsible for all shipping costs and handling fees.
For more information on our returns and shipping policy, click here.