Barnes Trench Coat - Antique
A perennial classic, the trench coat is seen by many to be as essential as a classic pair of jeans. Made using Dry Wax, a water resistant waxed cotton that is dry to the touch, the Barnes is a sleek, lightweight trench with all the functionality required of an everyday coat.
Construction: 100% Dry Wax outer, 100% cotton lining
To see another of our trench coats made using Dry Wax, click here.
At Driza-Bone, we believe in making timeless, functional and comfortable clothing that is designed to fit and made to endure.
Never influenced by trends or fashion cycles, our garments are designed to be worn time and time again. Inspired by the hard-wearing qualities of workwear and military apparel, Driza-Bone products are durable and will serve you well, even in the harshest of elements.
Our investment in design, quality materials and manufacturing processes ensure that you can depend on every Driza-Bone garment is one you can depend on and one you’ll want to wear.
Everything you need. Nothing you don’t.
- Dry Wax construction makes it soft, lightweight and water and wind resistant
- Subtle cape detailing protects the shoulder seams which are vulnerable to the elements
- Two front pockets with button closure to securely store your belongings
- Two piece collar with neck tab minimises exposure to the elements
- Zip and button closure to give you extra protection from the wind
- Hidden inner chest pocket with Velcro closure for extra storage
- Back button vent means you're less restricted when walking
- Corduroy collar makes the coat comfortable around your neck
- Cotton lining
At Driza-Bone, we are committed to creating products that last, which is why we endeavour to use durable, high quality materials. To ensure that your Driza-Bone piece lasts you as long as possible, we recommend the following care for your garment:
- Gentle hand wash in cold water using minimal detergent (do not use detergents containing bleaching agents)
- Allow to dry inside out in shade
- Cool iron
- Do not tumble dry
- Do not reproof
Find out more about shipping and returns