Barossa Cooler Bag - Brown
Made using our famous cotton fabrics, our outdoor accessories are perfect for picnics, weekends away or camping with friends and family. The Barossa Cooler Bag is a decent sized carry bag that will insulate its contents and keep them dry when it's raining. We've also added sturdy leather straps on each side for easy carrying and a handy pocket on the front.
At Driza-Bone, we believe in making timeless, functional and comfortable clothing that is designed to fit and made to endure.
Never influenced by trends or fashion cycles, our garments are designed to be worn time and time again. Inspired by the hard-wearing qualities of workwear and military apparel, Driza-Bone products are durable and will serve you well, even in the harshest of elements.
Our investment in design, quality materials and manufacturing processes ensure that you can depend on every Driza-Bone garment is one you can depend on and one you’ll want to wear.
Everything you need. Nothing you don’t.
- Code: ACCOBAHW09-BRN
- Construction: 100% Heavyweight Cotton Oilskin outer, 100% polyester padding, 100% leather handles
- Heavyweight Cotton Oilskin construction makes it waterproof
- Front flap with stud closure to keep contents secure
- Front pocket with stud closure
- Padding to insulate the interior
- Leather handles
- Width: 240mm Depth: 100mm Height: 380mm
At Driza-Bone, we are committed to creating products that last, which is why we endeavour to use durable, high quality materials. To ensure that your Driza-Bone piece lasts you as long as possible, we recommend the following care for your garment:
- Sponge or rinse with cold water (do not use detergent, bleach or any other cleaning agent on the Oilskin fabric unless reproofing)
- Allow to dry naturally in shade
- Store in a cool, dry place
- Do not tumble dry
- Do not iron
- Do not dry clean
- Avoid exposure to high temperature heat sources or any form of ignition
We also recommend the following maintenance for the Oilskin fabric:
- Inspect regularly for dry areas such as shoulder and neck seams, sleeve creases and pockets
- Apply Oilskin Reproofer Spray to these areas as required
- If the entire garment has dried out, you will need to reproof it using the Oilskin Reproofer Wax (this should not occur often if care instructions are followed)
Find out more about shipping and returns