Barton Trench Coat - Bronze
A perennial classic, the trench coat is seen by many to be as essential as a classic pair of jeans. Made using our famous waterproof Cotton Oilskin, the Barton is a sleek, lightweight trench with all the functionality required of an everyday coat.
Construction: 100% Lightweight Cotton Oilskin outer, 100% cotton lining
At Driza-Bone, we believe in making timeless, functional and comfortable clothing that is designed to fit and made to endure.
Never influenced by trends or fashion cycles, our garments are designed to be worn time and time again. Inspired by the hard-wearing qualities of workwear and military apparel, Driza-Bone products are durable and will serve you well, even in the harshest of elements.
Our investment in design, quality materials and manufacturing processes ensure that you can depend on every Driza-Bone garment is one you can depend on and one you’ll want to wear.
Everything you need. Nothing you don’t.
- Lightweight Cotton Oilskin construction makes it waterproof and wind resistant
- Subtle cape detailing protects the shoulder seams which are vulnerable to the elements
- Two front pockets with button closure to securely store your belongings
- Two piece collar with neck tab minimises exposure to the elements
- Zip and button closure to give you extra protection from the wind
- Hidden inner chest pocket with zip closure for extra storage
- Back button vent means you're less restricted when walking
- Corduroy collar makes the coat comfortable around your neck
- Cotton lining
At Driza-Bone, we are committed to creating products that last, which is why we endeavour to use durable, high quality materials. To ensure that your Driza-Bone piece lasts you as long as possible, we recommend the following care for your garment:
- Sponge or rinse with cold water (do not use detergent, bleach or any other cleaning agent on the Oilskin fabric unless reproofing)
- Allow to dry naturally in shade
- Store in a cool, dry place
- Do not tumble dry
- Do not iron
- Do not dry clean
- Avoid exposure to high temperature heat sources or any form of ignition
We also recommend the following maintenance for the Oilskin fabric:
- Inspect regularly for dry areas such as shoulder and neck seams, sleeve creases and pockets
- Apply Oilskin Reproofer Spray to these areas as required
- If the entire garment has dried out, you will need to reproof it using the Oilskin Reproofer Wax (this should not occur often if care instructions are follwed)
Find out more about shipping and returns