Braddon Field Coat - Olive
At Driza-Bone we like to think we know a thing or two about making a good coat. Our outerwear range introduces Dry Wax, a high performance fabric that is breathable, strong and durable. Paying homage to the coats that put us on the map, the Braddon Field Coat retains the protective shoulder cape and all the rugged character of our traditional range, in a contemporary, stylish design that you can wear anywhere.
The Braddon Field Coat - Olive is also available in NAVY.
At Driza-Bone, we believe in making timeless, functional and comfortable clothing that is designed to fit and made to endure.
Never influenced by trends or fashion cycles, our garments are designed to be worn time and time again. Inspired by the hard-wearing qualities of workwear and military apparel, Driza-Bone products are durable and will serve you well, even in the harshest of elements.
Our investment in design, quality materials and manufacturing processes ensure that you can depend on every Driza-Bone garment is one you can depend on and one you’ll want to wear.
Everything you need. Nothing you don’t.
- Code: COM2046CN0-OLV
- Construction: 100% Dry Wax outer, 100% quilted cotton lining
- Dry Wax construction makes it soft, lightweight and water and wind resistant
- Detachable hood with drawstring
- Two front pockets with hand warmer entry, button down flaps and bellowed edges to store your belongings
- Two extra upper chest hand warmer pockets
- Zip and button closure to give you extra protection from the wind
- Drawcord waist to tailor the fit to how you like it
- Two hidden inner chest pockets with zip closure for extra storage
- Adjustable wrist tabs to keep the wind out
- Self fabric zip puller means you don't have to fiddle with the zip and it's easy to do up
- Corduroy collar makes the jacket comfortable around your neck
- Quilted cotton lining for extra warmth and protection from the elements
At Driza-Bone, we are committed to creating products that last, which is why we endeavour to use durable, high quality materials. To ensure that your Driza-Bone piece lasts you as long as possible, we recommend the following care for your garment:
- Gentle hand wash in cold water using minimal detergent (do not use detergents containing bleaching agents)
- Allow to dry inside out in shade
- Cool iron
- Do not tumble dry
- Do not reproof
Find out more about shipping and returns