Brockman Jacket - Brown
At Driza-Bone we like to think we know a thing or two about making a good jacket. Our latest outerwear range introduces Desert Wax, a high performance waxed cotton fabric that is breathable, strong and durable. Giving you ultimate protection against the rain, wind and cold, this rustic brown biker jacket will keep you looking sharp wherever you go.
Construction: 100% Desert Wax outer, 100% quilted cotton lining
The Brockman Jacket - Brown is also available in BLACK.
At Driza-Bone, we believe in making timeless, functional and comfortable clothing that is designed to fit and made to endure.
Never influenced by trends or fashion cycles, our garments are designed to be worn time and time again. Inspired by the hard-wearing qualities of workwear and military apparel, Driza-Bone products are durable and will serve you well, even in the harshest of elements.
Our investment in design, quality materials and manufacturing processes ensure that you can depend on every Driza-Bone garment is one you can depend on and one you’ll want to wear.
Everything you need. Nothing you don’t.
- Desert Wax construction makes it waterproof, wind resistant and warm
- Four front pockets with hand warmer entry and stud closure to securely store your belongings
- Zip and stud closure to give you extra protection from the wind
- Drawcord waist to tailor the fit to how you like it
- Two hidden inner chest pockets with zip closure for extra storage
- Self fabric zip puller means you don't have to fiddle with the zip and it's easy to do up
- Corduroy collar makes the jacket comfortable around your neck
- Quilted cotton lining for extra warmth and protection from the elements
At Driza-Bone, we are committed to creating products that last, which is why we endeavour to use durable, high quality materials. To ensure that your Driza-Bone piece lasts you as long as possible, we recommend the following care for your garment:
- Sponge or rinse with cold water (do not use detergents on the Desert Wax fabric)
- Allow to dry naturally in shade
- Store in a cool, dry place
- Do not tumble dry
- Do not iron
- Do not dry clean
- Avoid exposure to high temperature heat sources or any form of ignition
We also recommend the following maintenance for the Desert Wax fabric:
- Inspect regularly for dry areas such as shoulder and neck seams, sleeve creases and pockets
- Apply Desert Wax Reproofer annually or as required (this will depend on wear, care and use)
- To apply the Desert Wax Reproofer please refer to the instructions under the 'Garment Care' tab at the bottom of the page
Find out more about shipping and returns