Brumby Drizapel Jacket - Navy
Our classic bomber jacket in a Drizapel Cotton fabric. Showerproof and lightweight, our navy Brumby is made using breathable cotton with a Teflon coating. Modern and urban, the navy Brumby is for those who love a bomber style but prefer a lighter, less oily fabric.
Construction: 100% Drizapel Cotton outer, 100% cotton lining
Looking for something lighter? Have a look at our Oakbank jacket here.
At Driza-Bone, we believe in making timeless, functional and comfortable clothing that is designed to fit and made to endure.
Never influenced by trends or fashion cycles, our garments are designed to be worn time and time again. Inspired by the hard-wearing qualities of workwear and military apparel, Driza-Bone products are durable and will serve you well, even in the harshest of elements.
Our investment in design, quality materials and manufacturing processes ensure that you can depend on every Driza-Bone garment is one you can depend on and one you’ll want to wear.
Everything you need. Nothing you don’t.
- Drizapel Cotton construction makes it lightweight, showerproof and wind resistant
- Two front handwarmer pockets
- One upper chest pocket with zip closure to keep your mobile phone handy
- Waistband and adjustable wrist tabs to keep the wind out
- Corduroy collar with neck tab
- Zip and stud closure
- Made in Australia
At Driza-Bone, we are committed to creating products that last, which is why we endeavour to use durable, high quality materials. To ensure that your Driza-Bone piece lasts you as long as possible, we recommend the following care for your garment:
- Sponge or rinse with cold water (do not use detergent, bleach or any other cleaning agent on the Drizapel fabric)
- Allow to dry naturally in shade
- Store in a cool, dry place
- Do not tumble dry
- Do not iron
- Do not dry clean
- Avoid exposure to high temperature heat sources or any form of ignition
Find out more about shipping and returns