Brumby Para Jacket - Navy
Our classic bomber jacket in lightweight, showerproof Para.
At Driza-Bone, we believe in making timeless, functional and comfortable clothing that is designed to fit and made to endure.
Never influenced by trends or fashion cycles, our garments are designed to be worn time and time again. Inspired by the hard-wearing qualities of workwear and military apparel, Driza-Bone products are durable and will serve you well, even in the harshest of elements.
Our investment in design, quality materials and manufacturing processes ensure that you can depend on every Driza-Bone garment is one you can depend on and one you’ll want to wear.
Everything you need. Nothing you don’t.
- Construction: 65% polyester, 35% cotton outer. 100% cotton lining.
- Features a robust centre front zip closure with a flap cover
- Side handwarmer pockets at the waist
- Secure zipper chest pocket
- Adjustable waist and wrist tabs
- Light weight and weatherproof.
- Lined with 100% cotton fabric (colour and pattern may vary).
- Cotton corduroy on the inner collar, cuffs and waistband
At Driza-Bone, we are committed to creating products that last, which is why we endeavour to use durable, high quality materials. To ensure that your Driza-Bone piece lasts you as long as possible, we recommend the following care for your garment:
- Hand wash in cold water (do not use detergents containing bleaching agents)
- Lay flat to dry
- Do not tumble dry
What is Para?
Para is a lightweight, showerproof polyester cotton blend.
Find out more about shipping and returns