Darby Field Coat - Navy
One of our best selling raincoats, the Darby is as smart as it is practical. Our intelligent Nylon Supplex fabric makes this traditional style anorak waterproof, wind resistant, incredibly light and easy to pack for travel. With a softer feel than regular nylon, this light raincoat is ideal for weekends at the footy or trips to the farm.
The Darby FIeld Coat - Navy is also available in OLIVE.
At Driza-Bone, we believe in making timeless, functional and comfortable clothing that is designed to fit and made to endure.
Never influenced by trends or fashion cycles, our garments are designed to be worn time and time again. Inspired by the hard-wearing qualities of workwear and military apparel, Driza-Bone products are durable and will serve you well, even in the harshest of elements.
Our investment in design, quality materials and manufacturing processes ensure that you can depend on every Driza-Bone garment is one you can depend on and one you’ll want to wear.
Everything you need. Nothing you don’t.
- Code: COM2081TE0-NVY
- Construction: 100% Nylon Supplex outer, 100% polyester lining
- Nylon Supplex construction means it's lightweight, waterproof and wind resistant
- Full storm collar to give you extra protection from the elements
- Cape detailing protects the shoulder seams which are vulnerable to the elements
- Two front pockets with hand warmer entry and stud closure to securely store your belongings
- Hidden inner chest pocket for extra storage
- Drawcord waist means you can adjust the fit to how you like it
- Back vents with stud closure for ease of movement
- Zip and button closure to give you extra protection from the wind
- Elasticated storm cuffs to keep the wind out
- Optional detachable hood can be purchased separately (please note this is currently unavailable in navy)
At Driza-Bone, we are committed to creating products that last, which is why we endeavour to use durable, high quality materials. To ensure that your Driza-Bone piece lasts you as long as possible, we recommend the following care for your garment:
- Gentle machine or hand wash in cold water (do not use detergents containing bleaching agents)
- Dry in shade
- Warm iron
- Dry cleanable
- Do not tumble dry
Find out more about shipping and returns