Jackman Coat - Navy
An updated version of the traditional Short Coat in an intelligent, lightweight fabric. The Jackman is made from a technical Nylon Supplex fabric which is waterproof, windproof and breathable. Seam sealed for extra protection, the Jackman gives you all the lasting benefits of the traditional Short Coat design in a travel-friendly, oil free fabric.
At Driza-Bone, we believe in making timeless, functional and comfortable clothing that is designed to fit and made to endure.
Never influenced by trends or fashion cycles, our garments are designed to be worn time and time again. Inspired by the hard-wearing qualities of workwear and military apparel, Driza-Bone products are durable and will serve you well, even in the harshest of elements.
Our investment in design, quality materials and manufacturing processes ensure that you can depend on every Driza-Bone garment is one you can depend on and one you’ll want to wear.
Everything you need. Nothing you don’t.
- Code: COM2029TE0-NVY
- Construction: 100% Nylon Supplex, 100% polyester lining
- Nylon Supplex construction means it's lightweight, waterproof and wind resistant
- Full storm collar with neck tab to give you extra protection from the elements
- Cape detailing protects the shoulder seams which are vulnerable to the elements
- Two front pockets with hand warmer entry and stud closure to securely store your belongings
- Double stud closure at the front means you don't have to fiddle with a zip
- Hidden inner chest pocket with zip for extra storage
- Back vent means you're less restricted when walking
- Adjustable wrist tabs to adjust the tightness and keep the wind out
- Optional detachable hood can be purchased separately (please note this is currently unavailable in navy)
At Driza-Bone, we are committed to creating products that last, which is why we endeavour to use durable, high quality materials. To ensure that your Driza-Bone piece lasts you as long as possible, we recommend the following care for your garment:
- Gentle machine or hand wash in cold water (do not use detergents containing bleaching agents)
- Dry in shade
- Warm iron
- Dry cleanable
- Do not tumble dry
Find out more about shipping and returns