Kenwick Knit - Charcoal
When sourcing materials for our knitwear range, we look for wool that is high quality, longlasting and easy to care for. Our Merino wool is lightweight, breathable and easy on the skin. A classic crew neck, the Kenwick Knit is the perfect transeasonal jumper: light enough to wear on cool summer nights, warm enough to keep you well protected in winter.
The Kenwick Knit - Charcoal is also available in NAVY.
At Driza-Bone, we believe in making timeless, functional and comfortable clothing that is designed to fit and made to endure.
Never influenced by trends or fashion cycles, our garments are designed to be worn time and time again. Inspired by the hard-wearing qualities of workwear and military apparel, Driza-Bone products are durable and will serve you well, even in the harshest of elements.
Our investment in design, quality materials and manufacturing processes ensure that you can depend on every Driza-Bone garment is one you can depend on and one you’ll want to wear.
Everything you need. Nothing you don’t.
- Code: JUM2093WO0-CKL
- Construction: 100% Merino wool body, 100% cotton trim
- Machine-washable Merino wool construction makes it soft, warm and easy to care for
- Contrast elbow and shoulder patches for strengthening areas vulnerable to wear
- Precision stitching means it's made tough for continual wear
- Ribbed cuffs and hem to prevent cold air getting in
- Signature Driza-Bone logo rivet
At Driza-Bone, we are committed to creating products that last, which is why we endeavour to use durable, high quality materials. To ensure that your Driza-Bone piece lasts you as long as possible, we recommend the following care for your garment:
- Cold, gentle machine wash on a wool setting or cold hand wash
- Lay flat to dry
- Do not tumble dry
Find out more about shipping and returns