Kirra Knit - Charcoal
Our Merino wool is of the highest quality which makes the Kirra knit lightweight and breathable.
At Driza-Bone, we believe in making timeless, functional and comfortable clothing that is designed to fit and made to endure.
Never influenced by trends or fashion cycles, our garments are designed to be worn time and time again. Inspired by the hard-wearing qualities of workwear and military apparel, Driza-Bone products are durable and will serve you well, even in the harshest of elements.
Our investment in design, quality materials and manufacturing processes ensure that you can depend on every Driza-Bone garment is one you can depend on and one you’ll want to wear.
Everything you need. Nothing you don’t.
- Code: JUM2091ME0-CKL
- Construction: 100% Merino wool body, 100% cotton trim
- Machine-washable Merino wool construction makes it soft, warm and easy to care for
- Soft-roll shawl collar makes it versatile in changing weather conditions
- Button closure at neck opening for protection from the wind
- Contrast elbow and shoulder patches for strengthening areas vulnerable to wear
- Precision stitching means it's made tough for continual wear
- Signature Driza-Bone logo rivet
At Driza-Bone, we are committed to creating products that last, which is why we endeavour to use durable, high quality materials. To ensure that your Driza-Bone piece lasts you as long as possible, we recommend the following care for your garment:
- Cold, gentle machine wash on a wool setting or cold hand wash
- Lay flat to dry
- Do not tumble dry
Find out more about shipping and returns