Lucyvale Anorak - Military
With all the same functionality and durability of our men's range, our selection of raincoats for women are practical, reliable and designed with the female form in mind. The Lucyvale Anorak is made using Cotton Nylon, a fabric that takes all the smarts of nylon and retains all the qualities you love about cotton. Tailored and lightweight, the Lucyvale is breathable and warm in a contemporary, stylish anorak design.
At Driza-Bone, we believe in making timeless, functional and comfortable clothing that is designed to fit and made to endure.
Never influenced by trends or fashion cycles, our garments are designed to be worn time and time again. Inspired by the hard-wearing qualities of workwear and military apparel, Driza-Bone products are durable and will serve you well, even in the harshest of elements.
Our investment in design, quality materials and manufacturing processes ensure that you can depend on every Driza-Bone garment is one you can depend on and one you’ll want to wear.
Everything you need. Nothing you don’t.
- Code: COL1069TE0-MIL
- Construction: 100% Cotton Nylon outer (69% cotton, 31% nylon), 100% polyester lining
- Cotton Nylon construction means it's soft, breathable and suitable for all-weather wear
- Detachable hood with drawstring
- Two front pockets with hand warmer entry, stud closure flaps and bellowed edges for more room to store your belongings
- Zip front with button closure to give you extra protection from the wind
- Two upper hand warmer pockets with stud closure
- Hidden inner chest pocket with zip closure for extra storage
- Drawcord waist and hem to tailor the fit to how you like it
- Back vent with stud closure for ease of movement
- Adjustable wrist tabs to keep the wind out
At Driza-Bone, we are committed to creating products that last, which is why we endeavour to use durable, high quality materials. To ensure that your Driza-Bone piece lasts you as long as possible, we recommend the following care for your garment:
- Gentle machine or hand wash in cold water (do not use detergents containing bleaching agents)
- Lay flat to dry
- Cool iron
- Do not tumble dry
- Do not dry clean
Find out more about shipping and returns