Nelson Knit - Peat
Made in Australia from Australian Merino wool, the Nelson knit is a timeless style that is made to ensure. With a dry handle and a low pill rating, this knit is an Autumn/Winter wardrobe essential for seasons current and future.
At Driza-Bone, we believe in making timeless, functional and comfortable clothing that is designed to fit and made to endure.
Never influenced by trends or fashion cycles, our garments are designed to be worn time and time again. Inspired by the hard-wearing qualities of workwear and military apparel, Driza-Bone products are durable and will serve you well, even in the harshest of elements.
Our investment in design, quality materials and manufacturing processes ensure that you can depend on every Driza-Bone garment is one you can depend on and one you’ll want to wear.
Everything you need. Nothing you don’t.
- Code: JUM2110ME0-PEA
- Construction: 100% Merino wool
- 100% Australian Made
- 100% washable Merino yarn
- Reinforced elbow patches for long-lasting wear
- Moss stitch construction makes it soft, warm and easy to care for
- Dry handle wool with low pill rating
- The crew neck gives a relaxed look and is a wardrobe essential
At Driza-Bone, we are committed to creating products that last, which is why we endeavour to use durable, high quality materials. To ensure that your Driza-Bone piece lasts you as long as possible, we recommend the following care for your garment:
- Cold, gentle machine wash on a wool setting or cold hand wash
- Lay flat to dry
- Do not tumble dry
Find out more about shipping and returns