Norfolk Jacket - Navy
Styled on the traditional worker coat, the Australian made Norfolk jacket is a simple yet timeless jacket that can be part of every man's wardrobe.
The Norfolk Jacket - Navy is also available in MOSS.
At Driza-Bone, we believe in making timeless, functional and comfortable clothing that is designed to fit and made to endure.
Never influenced by trends or fashion cycles, our garments are designed to be worn time and time again. Inspired by the hard-wearing qualities of workwear and military apparel, Driza-Bone products are durable and will serve you well, even in the harshest of elements.
Our investment in design, quality materials and manufacturing processes ensure that you can depend on every Driza-Bone garment is one you can depend on and one you’ll want to wear.
Everything you need. Nothing you don’t.
- Code: COM1133CN0
- Construction: 100% Cotton with Desert Wax finish - lightweight
- Melton wool lined for added warmth
- Australian Made
- Worker coat style jacket
- Water and wind repellent finish
- Features a robust centre front zip opening and stud closure
- New matte black studs
- Lower patch pockets to keep your hands warm
- Upper chest pocket and internal pocket
At Driza-Bone, we are committed to creating products that last, which is why we endeavour to use durable, high quality materials. To ensure that your Driza-Bone piece lasts you as long as possible, we recommend the following care for your garment:
- Sponge or rinse with cold water (do not use detergents on the Desert Wax fabric)
- Allow to dry naturally in shade
- Store in a cool, dry place
- Do not tumble dry
- Do not iron
- Do not dry clean
- Avoid exposure to high temperature heat sources or any form of ignition
We also recommend the following maintenance for the Desert Wax fabric:
- Inspect regularly for dry areas such as shoulder and neck seams, sleeve creases and pockets
- Apply Desert Wax Reproofer annually or as required (this will depend on wear, care and use)
- To apply the Desert Wax Reproofer please refer to the instructions under the 'Garment Care' tab at the bottom of the page
Find out more about shipping and returns