Oakley Padded Jacket - Navy
First worn by pilots in World War I, the bomber jacket is a modern classic that can be worn all year round. With a cuffed hem and neck tab, a bomber is the perfect jacket to throw on when you need to keep the wind out. Using Cotton Nylon, we've created the Oakley Padded Jacket: a lightweight, waterproof and windproof jacket with quilted padded lining to give you even more protection against the wind.
The Oakley Padded Jacket - Navy is also available in a lighter style, the Oakbank Jacket - Navy.
At Driza-Bone, we believe in making timeless, functional and comfortable clothing that is designed to fit and made to endure.
Never influenced by trends or fashion cycles, our garments are designed to be worn time and time again. Inspired by the hard-wearing qualities of workwear and military apparel, Driza-Bone products are durable and will serve you well, even in the harshest of elements.
Our investment in design, quality materials and manufacturing processes ensure that you can depend on every Driza-Bone garment is one you can depend on and one you’ll want to wear.
Everything you need. Nothing you don’t.
- Code: COM2085TE0-NVY
- Construction: 100% Cotton Nylon outer (69% cotton, 31% nylon), 100% polyester padding and lining
- Cotton Nylon construction means it's soft, breathable and suitable for all-weather wear
- Quilted padding to give you extra warmth
- Neck tab with stud closure to keep you protected from the wind
- Hidden inner chest pocket with zip closure to store small belongings
- Adjustable waist and wrist tabs to keep the wind out
- Two front hand warmer pockets
- Air vents under the arms
At Driza-Bone, we are committed to creating products that last, which is why we endeavour to use durable, high quality materials. To ensure that your Driza-Bone piece lasts you as long as possible, we recommend the following care for your garment:
- Gentle machine or hand wash in cold water (do not use detergents containing bleaching agents)
- Lay flat to dry
- Cool iron
- Do not tumble dry
- Do not dry clean
Find out more about shipping and returns