Oilskin Reproofer Wax
We want your Oilskin garments to last you as many years as possible which is why we recommend reproofing your coat or jacket when you start to notice it drying out. Our Reproofer Wax is recommended for restoring and extending the waterproofing qualities of entire coats or jackets and is a great way to keep your coat going for as long as possible.
For reproofing Oilskin accessories or small areas of larger garments, we recommend using the OILSKIN REPROOFER SPRAY.
At Driza-Bone, we believe in making timeless, functional and comfortable clothing that is designed to fit and made to endure.
Never influenced by trends or fashion cycles, our garments are designed to be worn time and time again. Inspired by the hard-wearing qualities of workwear and military apparel, Driza-Bone products are durable and will serve you well, even in the harshest of elements.
Our investment in design, quality materials and manufacturing processes ensure that you can depend on every Driza-Bone garment is one you can depend on and one you’ll want to wear.
Everything you need. Nothing you don’t.
- Code: DBGD-T-N-A
- Solidified wax compound
- Recommended for use when your coat or jacket requires reproofing
- Hand washing using our Oilskin/Wool Detergent is recommended prior to reproofing
- One tin will reproof one Riding Coat
With wear over time, the oil and wax on our Oilskin fabric will naturally dry out. We recommend regular monthly checks to prevent dryness and promote longevity. If your Oilskin garment requires the use of our Reproofer Wax, we recommend the following application instructions:
- If necessary, hand wash garment using our Oilskin/Wool Detergent prior to reproofing
- Follow instructions on the tin to liquify the wax compound
- Apply to garment using a brush
- Allow to dry thoroughly in sunlight or a warm area (for best results, we recommend the use of a hair dryer)
Find out more about shipping and returns