An Oilskin detergent and gentle woolwash in one easy bottle. With a light tea tree and lemon myrtle scent, our Oilskin/Wool Detergent contains a conditioning agent designed to replace the oil lost during the washing of Oilskin and restore the lustre of wool fibre. With a practical measure chamber to make sure you use the right amount every time, our antibacterial detergent will leave your woollens and Oilskin garments smelling fresh and clean.
We recommend using the Oilskin/Wool Detergent prior to reproofing your garment using our OILSKIN REPROOFER WAX.
At Driza-Bone, we believe in making timeless, functional and comfortable clothing that is designed to fit and made to endure.
Never influenced by trends or fashion cycles, our garments are designed to be worn time and time again. Inspired by the hard-wearing qualities of workwear and military apparel, Driza-Bone products are durable and will serve you well, even in the harshest of elements.
Our investment in design, quality materials and manufacturing processes ensure that you can depend on every Driza-Bone garment is one you can depend on and one you’ll want to wear.
Everything you need. Nothing you don’t.
- Code: ACM8024TE1-N-A
- Tea tree oil and lemon myrtle scented
- Gentle antibacterial detergent for wool and Cotton Oilskin
- Handy measure chamber
- Recommended prior to reproofing entire garments using our Reproofer Wax
With wear, your Oilskin and wool garments will need to be freshened up. We recommend the following application instructions:
- For washing Oilskin garments: hand wash in cold or warm water using 20mL of detergent and allow to dry naturally
- For washing wool garments: machine wash or hand wash in cold or warm water using the required amount of detergent (differs for top and front loaders) and lay flat to dry
Find out more about shipping and returns