Oxenford Jacket - Bone
First worn by pilots in World War I, the bomber jacket is a modern classic that can be worn all year round. With a cuffed hem and neck tab, a bomber is the perfect jacket to throw on when you need to keep the wind out. The Oxenford is our jacket of choice this summer: made using quality breathable cotton in a light bone colour, the Oxenford will give you the protection you need without being too heavy.
Construction: 100% cotton
At Driza-Bone, we believe in making timeless, functional and comfortable clothing that is designed to fit and made to endure.
Never influenced by trends or fashion cycles, our garments are designed to be worn time and time again. Inspired by the hard-wearing qualities of workwear and military apparel, Driza-Bone products are durable and will serve you well, even in the harshest of elements.
Our investment in design, quality materials and manufacturing processes ensure that you can depend on every Driza-Bone garment is one you can depend on and one you’ll want to wear.
Everything you need. Nothing you don’t.
- Cotton twill construction makes it soft and breathable
- Zip front with self fabric zip puller so that you don't have to fiddle with the zip
- Neck tab with button closure to keep you protected from the wind
- Hidden inner pocket with zip closure to store small belongings
- Adjustable waist and wrist tabs to keep the wind out
- Two front hand warmer pockets
- Air vents under the arms
At Driza-Bone, we are committed to creating products that last, which is why we endeavour to use durable, high quality materials. To ensure that your Driza-Bone piece lasts you as long as possible, we recommend the following care for your garment:
- Gentle machine or hand wash in cold water (do not use detergents containing bleaching agents)
- Lay flat to dry
- Cool iron
- Do not tumble dry
- Do not dry clean
Find out more about shipping and returns