Packer Knit - Ecru
Made using 100% Australian Merino wool the Packer is a tough wearing knit, made to endure.
At Driza-Bone, we believe in making timeless, functional and comfortable clothing that is designed to fit and made to endure.
Never influenced by trends or fashion cycles, our garments are designed to be worn time and time again. Inspired by the hard-wearing qualities of workwear and military apparel, Driza-Bone products are durable and will serve you well, even in the harshest of elements.
Our investment in design, quality materials and manufacturing processes ensure that you can depend on every Driza-Bone garment is one you can depend on and one you’ll want to wear.
Everything you need. Nothing you don’t.
- Code: JUM2100ME0/ECR
- Construction: 100% Merino wool, 100% cotton jersey trim
- Light 7-gauge, double roll neck knit.
- 100% machine washable Merino yarn that’s soft and smooth to the touch.
- Features button enclosure
- Elbow patches for long wear and durability.
At Driza-Bone, we are committed to creating products that last, which is why we endeavour to use durable, high quality materials. To ensure that your Driza-Bone piece lasts you as long as possible, we recommend the following care for your garment:
- Cold, gentle machine wash on a wool setting or cold hand wash
- Lay flat to dry
- Do not tumble dry
Find out more about shipping and returns