Paddy Poncho - Olive
The raincoat for when it's really, really wet outside. The Paddy Poncho is made using our intelligent Nylon Supplex fabric to make this raincoat waterproof, wind resistant, incredibly light and super compact. Throw it on over your woollies and gum boots to keep you dry when you're on the farm, then roll it up and leave it in your car for next time.
At Driza-Bone, we believe in making timeless, functional and comfortable clothing that is designed to fit and made to endure.
Never influenced by trends or fashion cycles, our garments are designed to be worn time and time again. Inspired by the hard-wearing qualities of workwear and military apparel, Driza-Bone products are durable and will serve you well, even in the harshest of elements.
Our investment in design, quality materials and manufacturing processes ensure that you can depend on every Driza-Bone garment is one you can depend on and one you’ll want to wear.
Everything you need. Nothing you don’t.
- Code: COM2102TE9-OLV
- Construction: 100% Nylon Supplex
- Nylon Supplex construction means it's lightweight, waterproof and wind resistant
- Hood with drawstring and visor for ultimate protection from the rain
- Cape detailing protects the shoulder seams which are vulnerable to the elements
- Half placket with stud closure to give you extra protection from the wind
- Stud entry on sides makes it easy to put on and take off
- Elasticated cuffs to keep the wind out
- Sleeve length: 75cm from side neck to the sleeve hem.
- Centre back length of the cape is approximately 97cm.
At Driza-Bone, we are committed to creating products that last, which is why we endeavour to use durable, high quality materials. To ensure that your Driza-Bone piece lasts you as long as possible, we recommend the following care for your garment:
- Gentle machine or hand wash in cold water (do not use detergents containing bleaching agents)
- Dry in shade
- Warm iron
- Dry cleanable
- Do not tumble dry
Find out more about shipping and returns