Victory Vest - Moss
The Australian made Victory Vest is an outdoor essential for all year round as its features cater to all seasons.
The Victory Vest - Moss is also available in NAVY.
At Driza-Bone, we believe in making timeless, functional and comfortable clothing that is designed to fit and made to endure.
Never influenced by trends or fashion cycles, our garments are designed to be worn time and time again. Inspired by the hard-wearing qualities of workwear and military apparel, Driza-Bone products are durable and will serve you well, even in the harshest of elements.
Our investment in design, quality materials and manufacturing processes ensure that you can depend on every Driza-Bone garment is one you can depend on and one you’ll want to wear.
Everything you need. Nothing you don’t.
- Code: VEM1132CN0
- Construction: 100% Cotton with Desert Wax finish - lightweight
- Melton wool lined and quilted for added warmth
- Australian Made
- Water and wind repellent finish
- Centre front zip with stud closure to keep out the wind
- New matte black studs
- Longer shaped back for added coverage
- Classic vest design gives you freedom for movement in the arms
- Two front pockets to keep your hands warm
- Inside chest pocket to store your belongings
At Driza-Bone, we are committed to creating products that last, which is why we endeavour to use durable, high quality materials. To ensure that your Driza-Bone piece lasts you as long as possible, we recommend the following care for your garment:
- Sponge or rinse with cold water (do not use detergents on the Desert Wax fabric)
- Allow to dry naturally in shade
- Store in a cool, dry place
- Do not tumble dry
- Do not iron
- Do not dry clean
- Avoid exposure to high temperature heat sources or any form of ignition
We also recommend the following maintenance for the Desert Wax fabric:
- Inspect regularly for dry areas such as shoulder and neck seams, sleeve creases and pockets
- Apply Desert Wax Reproofer annually or as required (this will depend on wear, care and use)
- To apply the Desert Wax Reproofer please refer to the instructions under the 'Garment Care' tab at the bottom of the page
Find out more about shipping and returns