Bushman - Brown
Made using our signature Heavyweight Oilskin fabric the Bushman is functional, comfortable and made to endure.
MADE IN AUSTRALIA
Make 4 payments of $112.25 with more info
At Driza-Bone, we believe in making timeless, functional and comfortable clothing that is designed to fit and made to endure.
Never influenced by trends or fashion cycles, our garments are designed to be worn time and time again. Inspired by the hard-wearing qualities of workwear and military apparel, Driza-Bone products are durable and will serve you well, even in the harshest of elements.
Our investment in design, quality materials and manufacturing processes ensure that you can depend on every Driza-Bone garment is one you can depend on and one you’ll want to wear.
Everything you need. Nothing you don’t.
- Code: COM1095HWO-BRN
- Construction: 100% Heavyweight Cotton Oilskin outer, 100% cotton lining
- Heavyweight Cotton Oilskin construction makes it waterproof and wind resistant
- Detachable hood with drawstring
- Two front pockets with hand warmer entry and stud closure to securely store your belongings
- Zip and stud closure to give you added protection from the wind
- Drawcord waist to tailor the fit to how you like it
- Two hidden inner pockets with zip closure for extra storage
- Elasticated storm cuffs for warmth and comfort
- Corduroy collar makes the jacket comfortable around your neck
- Back vents with stud closure for ease of movement
- Made in Australia
At Driza-Bone, we are committed to creating products that last, which is why we endeavour to use durable, high quality materials. To ensure that your Driza-Bone piece lasts you as long as possible, we recommend the following care for your garment:
- Sponge or rinse with cold water (do not use detergent, bleach or any other cleaning agent on the Oilskin fabric unless reproofing)
- Allow to dry naturally in shade
- Store in a cool, dry place
- Do not tumble dry
- Do not iron
- Do not dry clean
- Avoid exposure to high temperature heat sources or any form of ignition
We also recommend the following maintenance for the Oilskin fabric:
- Inspect regularly for dry areas such as shoulder and neck seams, sleeve creases and pockets
- Apply Oilskin Reproofer Spray to these areas as required
- If the entire garment has dried out, you will need to reproof it using the Oilskin Reproofer Wax (this should not occur often if care instructions are followed)
All orders will be dispatched next business day.
Delivery is free for all orders over $100 within Australia. Please allow 3-5 business days for delivery.
For international orders, please allow 7 – 10 business days for delivery.
If you wish to return an item due to incorrect sizing, receipt of wrong or faulty goods, or the item isn’t quite right, please let us know by calling or emailing our customer service team:
+61 3 9425 2222
Return the items to us in original condition within 14 days of purchase for an exchange or refund.