Drovers - 120 Year Edition - Olive
To mark our 120 year anniversary we've produced a limited edition version of our iconic Drovers Coat.
Embroidered with our special 120 years logo on the left pocket and left sleeve tab. Constructed from an Olive Silkwax Oilskin, these limited edition Drovers Coats are a piece of history made right here in Australia.
Limited Edition - 120 units available.
Each jacket is issued with a unique number as well as a celebratory 120 year anniversary Driza-Bone badge.
MADE IN AUSTRALIA
Make 4 payments of $62.25 with more info
At Driza-Bone, we believe in making timeless, functional and comfortable clothing that is designed to fit and made to endure.
Never influenced by trends or fashion cycles, our garments are designed to be worn time and time again. Inspired by the hard-wearing qualities of workwear and military apparel, Driza-Bone products are durable and will serve you well, even in the harshest of elements.
Our investment in design, quality materials and manufacturing processes ensure that you can depend on every Driza-Bone garment is one you can depend on and one you’ll want to wear.
Everything you need. Nothing you don’t.
- Code: COM2069SW0-OLI
- Limited edition Drovers Coat made in Australia
- Construction: 100% Original Silkwax from Scotland
- 100% cotton lining
- Silkwax construction makes it waterproof and windproof
- Signature cape detailing protects the shoulder seams which are vulnerable to the elements
- Neck tab and double stud closure at the front for protection against head-on weather
- Two front pockets with flaps to store your belongings
- Two hidden inside pockets for extra storage
- Made in Australia
- Limited edition Drovers coat
- Driza-Bone 120 year logo embroidered on front pocket
- 120 Years embroidered on wrist tab
At Driza-Bone, we are committed to creating products that last, which is why we endeavour to use durable, high quality materials. To ensure that your Driza-Bone piece lasts you as long as possible, we recommend the following care for your garment:
- Sponge or rinse with cold water (do not use detergent, bleach or any other cleaning agent on the Oilskin fabric unless reproofing)
- Allow to dry naturally in shade
- Store in a cool, dry place
- Do not tumble dry
- Do not iron
- Do not dry clean
- Avoid exposure to high temperature heat sources or any form of ignition
We also recommend the following maintenance for the Oilskin fabric:
- Inspect regularly for dry areas such as shoulder and neck seams, sleeve creases and pockets
- Apply Oilskin Reproofer Spray to these areas as required
- If the entire garment has dried out, you will need to reproof it using the Oilskin Reproofer Wax (this should not occur often if care instructions are followed)
All orders will be dispatched next business day.
Delivery is free for all orders over $200 within Australia. Please allow 3-5 business days for delivery.
For international orders, please allow 7 – 10 business days for delivery.
If you wish to return an item due to incorrect sizing, receipt of wrong or faulty goods, or the item isn’t quite right, please let us know by calling or emailing our customer service team:
+61 3 9425 2222
Return the items to us in original condition within 14 days of purchase for an exchange or refund.