Norfolk Jacket - Antique
Styled on the traditional worker coat, the Australian made Norfolk jacket is rugged, reliable and a contemporary style with all the traditional values of Driza-Bone's traditional oilskin outerwear.
MADE IN AUSTRALIA
Make 4 payments of $74.75 with more info
At Driza-Bone, we believe in making timeless, functional and comfortable clothing that is designed to fit and made to endure.
Never influenced by trends or fashion cycles, our garments are designed to be worn time and time again. Inspired by the hard-wearing qualities of workwear and military apparel, Driza-Bone products are durable and will serve you well, even in the harshest of elements.
Our investment in design, quality materials and manufacturing processes ensure that you can depend on every Driza-Bone garment is one you can depend on and one you’ll want to wear.
Everything you need. Nothing you don’t.
- Code: COM1133CN0-ANT
- Construction: 100% Lightweight Cotton Desert Wax Outer, 100% Melton Wool lining
- Worker coat style jacket
- Water and wind repellent finish
- Melton wool lining makes it warm
- Features a robust centre front zip opening and stud closure
- New matte black studs
- Lower patch pockets to keep your hands warm
- Upper chest pocket and internal pocket
- Hidden internal pocket to store belongings
- Made in Australia
At Driza-Bone, we are committed to creating products that last, which is why we endeavour to use durable, high quality materials. To ensure that your Driza-Bone piece lasts you as long as possible, we recommend the following care for your garment:
- Sponge or rinse with cold water (do not use detergents on the Desert Wax fabric)
- Allow to dry naturally in shade
- Store in a cool, dry place
- Do not tumble dry
- Do not iron
- Do not dry clean
- Avoid exposure to high temperature heat sources or any form of ignition
We also recommend the following maintenance for the Desert Wax fabric:
- Inspect regularly for dry areas such as shoulder and neck seams, sleeve creases and pockets
- Apply Desert Wax Reproofer annually or as required (this will depend on wear, care and use)
- To apply the Desert Wax Reproofer please refer to the instructions under the 'Garment Care' tab at the bottom of the page
All orders will be dispatched next business day.
Delivery is free for all orders over $200 within Australia. Please allow 3-5 business days for delivery.
For international orders, please allow 7 – 10 business days for delivery.
If you wish to return an item due to incorrect sizing, receipt of wrong or faulty goods, or the item isn’t quite right, please let us know by calling or emailing our customer service team:
+61 3 9425 2222
Return the items to us in original condition within 14 days of purchase for an exchange or refund.