Short Coat - Brown
The Short Coat is our signature Riding Coat made shorter: a traditional working coat with all the waterproofing qualities and famous durability we're known for.
The Short Coat - Brown is also available in BLACK Midweight Cotton Oilskin.
Use the code FREEBAG to receive a free Bardon Bag when you purchase this product!
At Driza-Bone, we believe in making timeless, functional and comfortable clothing that is designed to fit and made to endure.
Never influenced by trends or fashion cycles, our garments are designed to be worn time and time again. Inspired by the hard-wearing qualities of workwear and military apparel, Driza-Bone products are durable and will serve you well, even in the harshest of elements.
Our investment in design, quality materials and manufacturing processes ensure that you can depend on every Driza-Bone garment is one you can depend on and one you’ll want to wear.
Everything you need. Nothing you don’t.
- Code: COM1094MWO-BRN
- Construction: 100% Heavyweight Cotton Oilskin outer, 100% cotton lining
- Heavyweight Cotton Oilskin construction makes it waterproof and wind resistant
- Signature cape detailing protects the shoulder seams which are vulnerable to the elements
- Neck tab and double stud closure at the front for protection against head-on weather
- Reinforced elbow patches strategically placed on the inside to stop rain from seeping in
- Two front pockets with flaps to store your belongings
- Hidden inside pocket for extra storage
- Back vent means you're less restricted when riding and walking
- Adjustable wrist tabs to keep the wind out
- Optional detachable hood and wool liner can be purchased separately
- Made in Australia
At Driza-Bone, we are committed to creating products that last, which is why we endeavour to use durable, high quality materials. To ensure that your Driza-Bone piece lasts you as long as possible, we recommend the following care for your garment:
- Sponge or rinse with cold water (do not use detergent, bleach or any other cleaning agent on the Oilskin fabric unless reproofing)
- Allow to dry naturally in shade
- Store in a cool, dry place
- Do not tumble dry
- Do not iron
- Do not dry clean
- Avoid exposure to high temperature heat sources or any form of ignition
We also recommend the following maintenance for the Oilskin fabric:
- Inspect regularly for dry areas such as shoulder and neck seams, sleeve creases and pockets
- Apply Oilskin Reproofer Spray to these areas as required
- If the entire garment has dried out, you will need to reproof it using the Oilskin Reproofer Wax (this should not occur often if care instructions are followed)
Orders are currently dispatched from our warehouse in 2 – 6 business days after receipt of order.
Free deliveries within Australia if you spend over $100 — 2 to 6 working days from receipt of order.
Deliveries outside of Australia — 7 to 10 working days from receipt of order.
If you wish to return an item due to incorrect sizing, receipt of wrong or faulty goods, or the item isn’t quite right, please let us know by calling or emailing our customer service team:
+61 3 9425 2222
Return the items to us in original condition within 14 days of purchase for an exchange or refund.
Free delivery is available within Australia for orders over $100 in Australia.
Deliveries outside Australia are dispatched 7 - 10 days after receipt of order.