Victory Vest - Navy
The Australian Made Victory Vest is an essential for core warmth during days and nights spent outdoors during winter. The Victory vest is a warm, simple and handsome style with functional features.
MADE IN AUSTRALIA
At Driza-Bone, we believe in making timeless, functional and comfortable clothing that is designed to fit and made to endure.
Never influenced by trends or fashion cycles, our garments are designed to be worn time and time again. Inspired by the hard-wearing qualities of workwear and military apparel, Driza-Bone products are durable and will serve you well, even in the harshest of elements.
Our investment in design, quality materials and manufacturing processes ensure that you can depend on every Driza-Bone garment is one you can depend on and one you’ll want to wear.
Everything you need. Nothing you don’t.
- Code: VEM1132CN0-NVY
- Construction: 100% Lightweight Cotton Desert Wax Outer, Melton Wool lining
- Melton wool lined and quilted for added warmth
- Water and wind repellent finish
- Melton wool lining makes it warm elimating the need for heavy layering
- Centre front zip with stud closure to keep out the wind and rain
- New matte black studs
- Longer shaped back for added coverage
- Classic vest design gives you freedom for movement in the arms
- Two front pockets to keep your hands warm
- Inside chest pocket to store your belongings
- Made in Australia
At Driza-Bone, we are committed to creating products that last, which is why we endeavour to use durable, high quality materials. To ensure that your Driza-Bone piece lasts you as long as possible, we recommend the following care for your garment:
- Sponge or rinse with cold water (do not use detergents on the Desert Wax fabric)
- Allow to dry naturally in shade
- Store in a cool, dry place
- Do not tumble dry
- Do not iron
- Do not dry clean
- Avoid exposure to high temperature heat sources or any form of ignition
We also recommend the following maintenance for the Desert Wax fabric:
- Inspect regularly for dry areas such as shoulder and neck seams, sleeve creases and pockets
- Apply Desert Wax Reproofer annually or as required (this will depend on wear, care and use)
- To apply the Desert Wax Reproofer please refer to the instructions under the 'Garment Care' tab at the bottom of the page
All orders will be dispatched next business day.
Delivery is free for all orders over $200 within Australia. Please allow 3-5 business days for delivery.
For international orders, please allow 7 – 10 business days for delivery.
If you wish to return an item due to incorrect sizing, receipt of wrong or faulty goods, or the item isn’t quite right, please let us know by calling or emailing our customer service team:
+61 3 9425 2222
Return the items to us in original condition within 14 days of purchase for an exchange or refund.